Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ode To Retainers

So I (Amanda) have had my retainers for about two months and I must admit it is very, very hard to keep up with them. Its very tempting to just wear them at night even tho I am supposed to wear them all the time except eating. Its not that they hurt or anything its just a hassle to put them back in. Now that is going to change. Since Erik just got his braces off, I must set a good example.

So we are both going to wear our retainers all the time except for eating and hard exercise. If you have retainers and you are reading this and nodding in agreement with the first paragraph, join us! All that money will be wasted if us braces-veterans don’t wear our retainers diligently!

It is hard to keep it up but we shall get through it together. Please comment telling us your story!



-Amanda and Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment